City, School and Other Political Subdivisions
May 9, 2015
- Early Voting Dates, Times and Locations- to be determined
- Early Voting Polling Location Map- to be determined
- Election Day Locations- to be determined
- Find my Election Day Polling Location- to be determined
- Election Day Polling Location Map- to be determined
- Sample Ballots- to be determined
- Early Voting Roster Reports- Reports will be made available the business day following voting.
About the Early Voting Rosters
The Early Voting reports and rosters posted on this page do NOT include provisional or limited ballot voters. For information about the rules pertaining to Early Voting Rosters, please read the Texas Election Code Section 87.121.
The information obtained from this site shall not be used in connection with advertising or promoting commercial products or services. An offense under Section 18.009 of the Texas Election Code is a Class A misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine not to exceed $4,000; confinement in jail for a term not to exceed one year; or both such fine and confinement.
Last day to register to vote is:
April 9, 2015
Last day to receive (not postmarked) Application for Ballot by Mail is:
April 30, 2015
Last Day to receive (not postmarked) FPCA application for Ballot by Mail is:
May 1, 2015