The Bastrop County Elections Administrator conducts Federal, State, and County elections. The Elections Administrator also conducts
elections for other governmental entities that may contract with the county for election services.
We hope that you find our website helpful, informative, and easy to navigate. This website is full of information necessary to exercise your right to vote. You should easily be able to find information on how to register to vote, where to vote, and when to vote.
We are excited to announce that we are expanding our social media. Follow our Facebook, and feel free to share links from our site directly to your social media site.
Want the most up to date Voter Registration and Election information?
If you need additional information, don’t hesitate to contact our office.
To provide our community with safe, secure and accurate elections with the highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Voter Registration
- Providing Voter and Candidate Information to the Community
- Ballot Creation and Loading Ballots to Voting Machines
- Ballot by Mail Operations
- Poll Worker Coordination and Communication
- Transportation of Voting Machines and Ballots to and from Polling Locations
- Voter Check-In and Verifying Identity and Eligibility
- Unofficial Results Tabulation
- Deliver Results to the Public
- Canvass of Official Results
- Secure Storage of Voting Devices, Election Records, and Electronic Media During the Preservation Period